Get the Smile You’ve Always Wanted at Our Maryville, MO, Dental Office
Smiles are a beautiful thing, aren’t they? A smile can pick you up when you are feeling down. Smiling at someone who is hurting can bring them comfort and peace. And smiles can even help us professionally, making us appear more welcoming and confident to others. But it sure can be disappointing if your smile is anything less than you want it to be.
A smile makeover is a great way to turn that frown upside down and get you the smile you have always wanted.
Why you should renew your smile with a smile makeover at your Maryville, MO, dentist.
If you have crooked teeth, missing teeth, tooth pain, gum disease, or stains on your teeth, the chances are that you have contemplated a smile makeover. A smile makeover is just what it sounds like—a type of cosmetic dentistry that can restore your smile, boost your self-confidence, and improve your appearance.
Smile makeovers are popular treatment options for adults who want to fix crooked, chipped, fractured, discolored, uneven, or missing teeth. And if you have gaps between your teeth, a smile makeover can help with that too.
The team at Compass Dental Group in Maryville, MO, are well versed in serving patients and helping them restore their smiles. Whether you want to replace missing teeth with dental implants, have yellowed or stained teeth, and want dental veneers or a professional teeth whitening treatment, or anything in between, our team can help.
Not all dentists are the same—we’re different in Maryville, MO.
Whether you are looking for a cosmetic dentist to help you improve your smile or a preventive dentist to help you maintain your oral health, it is important to do your homework when deciding on the right dentist for you. Not all dentists are the same. At Compass Dental Group, we are confident in the skills and experience of our dentists, and we think you’ll quickly see why Compass Dental Group is so well-loved and respected around town. And, we’re proud of our patient reviews!
At Compass Dental Group, you can expect the following:
- Comprehensive services in general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.
- Honesty and transparency in every communication between dentist, dental staff, and patient: this means that we will explain what we are going to do before we do it, and will ensure your wants and needs are considered in any dental treatment.
- A comfortable and modern dentist’s office experience from the reception room to the dental chair—we have an excellent bedside manner or, shall we say, dentist’s chair manner—you might even forget you are at the dentist’s office.
- Friendly team members who are always happy to see you and take great care of you.
- Modern dental technology, including digital X-rays, paperless charting, laser dentistry, and more: we are passionate about maintaining a cutting-edge facility.
- A dentist who runs on time: we know your time is important so we’ll help you get in and out of the office quickly without sacrificing your oral care.
- Dental sedation for those with dental anxiety.
We love people and we care about you and your family. You are more than just a number or a review on a Google site. Our patients are our priority and we’re confident you’ll feel like our most important guest during your time in our office.
Request an appointment today with Compass Dental Group in Maryville, MO.
If you live or work near Maryville, MO, and are due for a trip to the dentist, schedule your appointment today. Consider these reasons why a visit to our dental practice will wow you:
- We’ll provide you with a dental cleaning and oral examination, both intended to keep you in the best of oral health.
- An oral cancer screening is standard practice, because catching oral cancer early can increase life expectancy and recovery rates dramatically.
- Cavity and gum disease prevention is targeted early on so that you can keep your natural teeth.
- We offer help with bruxism (tooth grinding) so you can get a better night’s sleep.
So, if it is time for your annual dental checkup, contact our Maryville, MO, office today. We’ll make sure your oral health is healthy and on track. And, in addition to cleanings and dental examinations, we can help you get the smile you have always wanted with a smile makeover, including extractions, bridges, veneers, teeth whitening, dentures, crowns, dental implants, or whatever treatment is right for you.
We can’t wait to see you at our Maryville, MO, dental office.